Saturday, September 29, 2012

Spare parts.

I usually stick around until some ridiculous time in the morning on nights when we have our 40k league at The Lotus Guardian. Last Thursday, there was this guy there assembling a Vulture Gunship from Forge World. After he assembled his model, he had a large chunk of Valkyrie bits left that I gladly accepted from him since he would have thrown them away otherwise. Any ideas what I could do with these bits? I've considered buying the missing pieces from eBay and assembling a Valkyrie/Vendetta myself, but I'm fairly certain my girlfriend would kill me considering she's already not happy that I bought my first army back recently.

1 comment:

  1. I would either save up and get the rest of the parts to make a cheep Vendetta or make some terrain.

    ReplyDelete