Monday, September 24, 2012

Oh wow...

So just now I was reading the rulebook FAQ while flipping through the rulebook, and the clarifications regarding battlements and bastions created a funny situation in my head.

Inquisitor Coteaz is at the top of the Bastion with a Quad-Gun. Two 30-man Ork Boyz units are moving towards it. When the squads reach the Bastion, what can they do to it and Coteaz? Nothing at all.

Due to the FAQ, the building isn't occupied, so they can't assault or shoot it. With how close they are, they can't see Coteaz to shoot him or the gun.

Now wait a second, they can still assault him by moving into the building, right? Wrong. Transport capacity for a bastion is 20.

I'm definitely going to find a way to do this to my buddy some time in the future. I'll field multiple Stormravens if need be to set this up.

If you were wanting to mess with an Ork player, what other weird situations with 6th do you see where you could do it?

1 comment:

  1. Clever idea, I cannot find a fault in it! :)

    Another one is having a load of tanks on top of a landing pad for the cover save, then late game they can drive off.

    ReplyDelete